In the Enrollment Center you can:
- Apply for admission to GRCC
- Turn in a transcript
- Create an Online Student Center login
- Take the Accuplacer assessment test
- Browse online course catalog and enroll in classes
- Learn how to use GRCC technology
- Get a RaiderCard
- Utilize wireless access
Thank you for visiting the Enrollment Center Website, please feel free to contact us by phone at 616-234-3300, fax (616) 234-3200, or by email at email@example.com. The Enrollment Center is located on the first floor of the Main Building.
New Student Orientation Session Information
Our New Student Orientation sessions are available at www.grcc.edu/orientation. Do note that you must be an admitted student before registering for orientation.