Have questions regarding your finances at GRCC? The Cashier's Office staff is here to help. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to assist you with financial questions, concerns and provide valuable information regarding; Tuition Payments, FACTS (Nelnet) Tuition Plan, Refunds including our HigherOne Refund Card Process, Parking Fine Payments, RaiderCard Payments, Residency Requirements and Other Financial Services.
See Tuition Due Date for current due date schedule
- October 15 - FACTS Payment Plan is available for Winter 2014
- December 11 - Winter 2014 initial Tuition and fees due date
- December 11 - Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 0% down and 3 payments
- January 2 - Begin mailing GRCC Refund Access Cards for new Winter 2014 students
- January 17 - Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 50% down and 2 payments
- February 14 - Financial Aid Refunds - Pell Grant and first disbursement of Direct Loans* will be available
- March 21 - Financial Aid Refunds - second disbursement of Direct Loans* will be available
Students will need a GRCC Refund Access Card to select their refund preference
- ACH (Direct Deposit to an existing checking or savings account)
- Easy Refund (One Account - Higher One checking account)
- More information on Higher One Refunds
Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver - for applications please visit www.michigan.gov/mdcr
FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act) law requires that we have a written Release of Information Form on file prior to sharing any information to anyone other than the student.
*Contingent on confirmation of enrollment