See Tuition Due Date for current due date schedule
- June 9 – Financial Aid Refunds* - Pell Grant and first disbursement of Direct Loans will be available (including all other refunds)
- July 7 – Financial Aid Refunds* - second disbursement of Direct Loans will be available
- July 14 – Financial Aid Refunds* - second disbursement of Direct Loans¹ will be available
- July 21 – Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 0% down and 3 payments
- August 2 – Fall 2017 Tuition and Fees Due Date
- August 3 – Fall 2017 Enrollment Cancellation begins
- August 4 – Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 0% down and 2 payments
- August 14 – Begin mailing Refund Selection Kits for new Fall 2017 students
- August 18 – Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 25% down and 2 payments
- September 1 – Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 50% down and 1 payment
Students will need a Refund Selection Kit/Personal Code to select their refund preference
- ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT - Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE ACCOUNT - If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
- More information at Refunds/BankMobile Disbursements
GRCC has partnered with FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) to offer you a tuition payment plan! Contact the GRCC Cashier's Office to modify your plan if your schedule changes, you have received Financial Aid or to terminate if you no longer owe.
Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver – for applications please visit michigan.gov/mdcr.
FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act) law requires that we have a written Release of Information Form on file prior to sharing any information to anyone other than the student.
Please see information on Veteran's Benefits.
*Contingent on confirmation and participation of enrollment
¹Students with a class starting after June 29th may have their refund delayed until July 14th to allow time for confirmations to be submitted