There are three (free of charge) options to request your 2014 transcript:
- Available on the IRS Web site, www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript or by using the free mobile app at: irs.gov/irs2go
- Choose "Get Transcript by MAIL".
- If requesting a transcript by MAIL, sucessfully validated, you can expect to receive a paper IRS Tax Return Transcript at the address included in your online request within 5 to 10 days from the time the online request was successfully transmitted to the IRS.
- IRS Tax Return Transcripts requested online cannot be directly sent to GRCC.
- Available from the IRS by calling 1-800-908-9946
- You must follow the prompts to enter your Social Security Number and address.
- Select "Option 2" to request a IRS Return Transcript and then enter "2014".
- If successfully validated, you can expect to receive a paper IRS Tax Return Transcript at the address used in the request within 5 to 10 days from the time the IRS receives the request.
- IRS Tax Transcripts requested by phone cannot be sent directly to GRCC.
Paper Request Form - IRS Form 4506T-EZ
- Download at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506tez.pdf
- Can take up to 30 days
- Find your local office at: http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-Your-Local-IRS-Office-1
Please call 844-545-5640 if you wish to schedule an appointment with the local IRS office.