There are three (free of charge) options to request your 2013 transcript:
- Available on the IRS Web site, www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript or by using the free mobile app at: irs.gov/irs2go
- Choose either "Get Transcript ONLINE" or Get Transcript by MAIL".
- Follow the directions - ONLINE transcripts are available for IMMEDIATE printing!!! You will need to establish an account (a guest account is just fine) with an email address, retrieve an 8-digit confirmation code from your email, verify your address and filing status from your 2013 federal return, and choose your reason for request (Higher Education/Financial Aid) and the year of the RETURN transcript to print.
- If requesting a transcript by MAIL, sucessfully validated, you can expect to receive a paper IRS Tax Return Transcript at the address included in your online request within 5 to 10 days from the time the online request was successfully transmitted to the IRS.
- IRS Tax Return Transcripts requested online cannot be directly sent to GRCC.
- Available from the IRS by calling 1-800-908-9946
- You must follow the prompts to enter your Social Security Number and address.
- Select "Option 2" to request a IRS Return Transcript and then enter "2013".
- If successfully validated, you can expect to receive a paper IRS Tax Return Transcript at the address used in the request within 5 to 10 days from the time the IRS receives the request.
- IRS Tax Transcripts requested by phone cannot be sent directly to GRCC.
Paper Request Form - IRS Form 4506T-EZ
- Download at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506tez.pdf
- Can take up to 30 days
- Find your local office at: http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-Your-Local-IRS-Office-1