The GED® preparation program is located in the heart of Grand Rapids and helps adults to get ready to take their GED® tests and continue to achieve their educational, employment and personal goals. In partnership with many local businesses and service providers, we invite you to explore the educational opportunities at this convenient location.
Classes are now held at one of two locations:
-Wealthy Learning Corner, 1154 Wealthy Street SE. From Sept. 9 to Dec. 20, 2013 hours are 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and closed on Friday.
-Leslie E. Tassell M-TEC, 622 Godfrey Ave. SW. From September 16 to December 21, 2013 hours are 5 - 7 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 9 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. on Saturday.
Next GED® orientation:
August 2014, by appointment only
Please call 234-3040 or email Lorena at email@example.com for more information.
Participant requirements for GED® preparation program:
- Must be 20 years of age.
- Must attend an orientation.
- Must take all required tests.
- Must pay $10.00, non-refundable, assessment fee.
- Must have a valid Michigan issued ID or Passport.
- Must pay $25, non-refundable, registration fee per semester.
- All GED® preparation classes are given in English only. If you are a second language learner you might be required to also take the CASAS tests for English proficiency.