The Office of Institutional Research and Planning provides leadership and support for data-driven decision making that advances the vision, mission, values and ends of the college. Specifically, we are responsible for:
- Collecting and analyzing data for internal and external reporting requirements
- Conducting and overseeing research and evaluation studies
- Coordinating a systematic and integrated institutional planning process
- Supporting continuous improvement of institutional outcomes and other measures of student success
- Establishing and reporting on measures of institutional effectiveness
- Organizing and supporting accreditation activities.