M-TEC Open House
In celebration of National Manufacturing Week, Grand Rapids Community College is inviting you to the Tassell M-TEC.
Come to a special Open House and take a tour of the construction labs, automotive labs, welding labs and machine Tool/CNC labs. Take a turn at the virtual welder, and check out our new computer support technician Lab.
Find out about careers in manufacturing as well as employment outlooks. Meet our faculty and talk to our career coaches and job developers.
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
3:30 – 5:30 pm
Light refreshments served.
Whether you're an employer in need of technically-skilled employees to give you a competitive edge in the marketplace, or a student in need of top-notch technical training to give you a competitive edge in the workplace, GRCC can help you get the job done.
Our reputation as West Michigan's premier provider of workplace training is built on our 88-year history of excellence in education. We've been partnering with area businesses and industries for decades to assure that we provide students with the skills that employers demand.
Your community college has always been the point where supply and demand for job-ready workers intersects. No one can match what we bring to the table:
- Experienced faculty with real-world credentials.
- Affordable tuition
- Financial aid - and staff to help you understand your benefits.
- Up-to-date training to prepare workers for today's jobs.
- Extensive resources and contacts established over decades of community collaboration and involvement.
The Tassell M-TEC is home to:
- 90,000 square feet of space devoted to workforce training.
- A world-class 23-bay Automotive Service training facility.
- A world-class Metal Forming & Welding training facility.