Whether you're an employer in need of technically-skilled employees to give you a competitive edge in the marketplace, or a student in need of top-notch technical training to give you a competitive edge in the workplace, GRCC can help you get the job done.
Our reputation as West Michigan's premier provider of workplace training is built on our 88-year history of excellence in education. We've been partnering with area businesses and industries for decades to assure that we provide students with the skills that employers demand.
Your community college has always been the point where supply and demand for job-ready workers intersects. No one can match what we bring to the table:
- Experienced faculty with real-world credentials.
- Flexible course schedules that let you set your own pace and learn when you have time.
- Affordable tuition
- Financial aid - and staff to help you understand your benefits.
- Up-to-date training to prepare workers for today's jobs.
- Extensive resources and contacts established over decades of community collaboration and involvement.
The Tassell M-TEC is home to:
- 90,000 square feet of space devoted to workforce training.
- A world-class 23-bay Automotive Service training facility.
- A world-class Metal Forming & Welding training facility.
- Limited conference services available to the community.