Celebrate 100 Years of GRCC
This academic year, for the 100 Ways of Giving campaign celebrating GRCC's 100th Anniversary, Chef Campbell's class in the Heritage for lunch, will be featuring a Friday menu item that will be designed around food trends from the last 100 years. Four Fridays throughout the semester, The Heritage lunch menu will feature a different decade starting around 1914.
Friday, September 19, 2014 - Celebrating 1914 and the teen decade: Saddle of Veal Prince Orloff
Friday, October 3, 2014 - Celebrating 1924 and the decade of the 20's - Braised Pigeon with Raisins and Rosti Potatoes
Friday, October 31, 2014 - Celebrating 1934 and the decade of the 30's - Smoked Duck Cassoulet with Michigan Cherries
Friday, November 14, 2014 - Celebrating 1944 and the decade of the 40's - Baked Salmon Coulibiac Brown Butter Hollandaise
Proceeds from the sale of this feature will go to The Kid's Food Basket. For more information about this organization that attacks childhood hunger or to make a direct donation, please click here.
The Heritage Restaurant is a fine dining public restaurant staffed by culinary school students under the direct supervision of Chef Professors and Table Service Professors.
Reservations: Call (616) 234-3700 or Make Reservations Online With OpenTableLocated in the GRCC Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center on the corner of Fountain and Ransom Streets 151 Fountain Street NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-3263 (parking is off of Ransom)
Lunch - 11:15 a.m.-12:45 p.m. (Tuesday-Friday)
Dinner - 5:30-7:00 p.m. (Tuesday-Friday)
The Heritage Restaurant Calendar
- Open - September 3 through October 8
- Closed - October 9 through October 21
- Open - October 22 through October 24
- Open - October 28 through November 21 (Lunch Closed - October 25 through October 29)
- Look for a special lobster dinner on December 2nd. More details to come! Join our email club for notification: Friends of SICE Email Club
- Open - January 20 through February 20
- Look for a special wine dinner on February 24. More details to come! Join our email club for notification: Friends of SICE Email Club
- Closed - February 25 through March 16
- Open - March 17 through April 17
- Receive a free dessert at The Heritage upon joining
- Get a free entree on your birthday at The Heritage
- Keep up to date with the Heritage events, specials, new menus, and opening days