The Heritage Restaurant is a fine dining public restaurant staffed by culinary school students under the direct supervision of Chef Professors and Table Service Professors.
Reservations: Call (616) 234-3700 or Make Reservations Online With OpenTableLocated in the GRCC Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center on the corner of Fountain and Ransom Streets 151 Fountain Street NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-3263 (parking is off of Ransom)
Heritage Hours: The Heritage is open Tuesday-Friday for lunch and dinner.
Lunch - 11:15 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
Dinner - 5:30-7:00 p.m.
The Heritage Restaurant Calendar
- Lunch Open - January 21 through February 26
- Dinner Open - January 21 through February 25
- Closed - February 27-March 17
- Lunch and Dinner reopens March 18
- Last Day/Night Open for Semester - April 18
Lunch averages - $7-$12 per person
Dinner averages - $18-$26 per person
Friends of SICE Email Club
Sign up for the Friends of SICE Email Club and
- Receive a free dessert at The Heritage
- Get a free entree on your birthday at The Heritage
- Keep up to date with the Heritage events, specials, new menus, and opening days