- Review our website.
- Apply to GRCC and send your official transcripts from high school or previous college experience to the GRCC Enrollment Center.
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- Review your residency, apartment information or listings.
- Sign up for a tour, or call (16) 234-3690.
Once you have been accepted:
- Attend New Student Orientation.
- Set-up your online center account.
- Review and follow a SICE Academic Advising Plan.
- Review your registration dates and register for classes.
- Review tuition due dates and pay for classes.