Commencement (graduation) ceremonies are held at the end of the Winter semester and are open to students who will complete their requirements within the current academic year. Students who will complete their degree or certificate requirements during summer session of the current academic year are also invited to participate.
SAVE THE DATE!
GradFest: Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Rooms 118-124 Applied Technology Center (ATC)
Get everything you need for Commencement 2015
one day, one location!
- Purchase your cap, gown and tassel for $31.00 + tax
- Jostens representative will be on hand for you to purchase other graduation accessories, like announcements and class rings
- Commencement day photography and video information
- Student loan repayment information
- Refreshments and more!
Commencement (Graduation) Ceremony:
Friday, May 1, 2015 - 7 p.m.
Students should report at 6:00 p.m. (Tentative)
Van Andel Arena, 130 Fulton St. W, Grand Rapids
Join us for this celebration! You have earned it!
Graduate “TO DO” List:
- All students nearing the end of their program MUST complete a Graduation Application. The form can be found online at http://www.grcc.edu/studentrecords/graduation/graduationapplication. For questions about this graduation application, please contact the Counseling and Career Center at 616-234-3900 or the Student Records Office at 616-234-4121.
- To have your name included in the printed commencement program, your graduation application must be received by Monday, April 13.