Grand Rapids Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications.
You must log in to your Online Center account to be verified.
- After you log in, you will go to GRCC Student, Student Center, Enrollment Verifications (link is on the right side).
- Fill in the Login Information, paying attention to the format requested.
- Click "Login."
- Select your option.
- To print an enrollment verification, Click on Obtain Enrollment Certificate.
- Print from Adobe Acrobat.
- Make sure you log off the Clearinghouse and sign out of the Online Center.
You may also request a letter of verification by filling out the request form found on this page under the header "forms". Please note that only the current or past semesters can be verified. Requests for future semesters will be held until classes have started.
Having Trouble with the Online Center?
Degree & Enrollment Verifications for Companies
Grand Rapids Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
- For Degree verification, Click on Degree Verify
- For Enrollment verification, Click on Enrollment Verify
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive,
Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
There is a nominal charge for this service.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, you may contact the Student Records Office at (616) 234-4121.