Main Navigation Menu


Transcripts are available from the Student Records Office in two forms. Unofficial transcripts are for students who wish to see which classes they have taken, their grade point average (GPA), how many credits have been earned, etc. Unofficial transcripts may be printed online using the Online Student Center or obtained in person at the Enrollment Center. Official transcripts are for college or university transfers, job applications, scholarships, etc. Official transcripts are usually sent directly to institutions.

To request a transcript, please use one of the following methods:

Online at the Online Student Center. Processing time is next business day.

Note: If you need assistance obtaining your student ID number to log in to the Online Student Center or resetting your password, please call the Enrollment Center at 616-234-3300.

Fax or mail the Official Transcript Request Form. Processing time is five business days.

At the Student Records Office. Processing time is five business days.

Please note: Allow additional time for the United States Postal Service and receiving institution's processing time. Currently, there is no charge for official transcripts.