What do I need to have my transcripts evaluated? You will need to be admitted as a student to Grand Rapids Community College. You will also need to be a degree-seeking student.
Please allow three to four weeks for processing. Students should check their transcript online using the Online Student Center to view their transfer credit.
The Michigan Transfer Network allows students, advisers, and the general public to view transfer course equivalencies between many Michigan colleges and universities.
Listed here are incoming course transfer equivalencies for Michigan colleges and universities.
- Community Colleges
- Colleges and Universities
- Foreign Transfer Credit
- AP, CLEP, DANTES, PEP Equivalencies (Test Credit)
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Credit Available in the Technology Area
- Delta College
- Jackson Community College
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College
- Kellogg Community College
- Lake Michigan College
- Lansing Community College
- Maccomb Community College
- Mid Michigan Community College
- Montcalm Community College
- Muskegon Community College
- Northwestern Michigan College
- Oakland Community College
- Schoolcraft College
- West Shore Community College
- Aquinas College
- Baker College
- Central Michigan University
- Cornerstone University
- Davenport University
- Ferris State University
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan State University
- Western Michigan University
Students requesting transfer credit from colleges outside the United States are required to provide an official transcript along with a certified English translation of the same. Grand Rapids Community College requires a course-by-course evaluation from one of the following evaluation services for consideration of transferable credit:
- International Education Research Foundation
- Global Education Group Inc.
- Global Credential Evaluators Inc.
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- World Education Services
CLEP Standardized National Exams allow you to receive college credit for receiving a passing grade on a subject exam.
Challenge exams are designed by GRCC instructors for testing out of GRCC classes. Other institutions may not accept college credit earned from these exams.