WorkKeys® and the National Career Readiness Certificate are a key component of Grand Rapids Community College’s Workforce and Job Training Programs. These tools have several benefits:
For our students:
- A nationally recognized credential requested by many area employers
- A tool for creating your career and educational plan
- A measurable way to show how your skills link to jobs
For our Employers:
- Applicants are prepared with Certified Workplace Skills
- Training and Development decisions are enhanced
- Find the Right person with the Right fit for your organization
To discuss your WorkKeys® or National Career Readiness Certificate interests or projects, please contact us at Workforce Training at GRCC, 616-234-3400 or register online at www.grccworkkeys.com
Grand Rapids Community College, in partnership with Prometric, is the site of the Certified Nurse Aide Regional Testing Center for the West Michigan Region.
143 Bostwick NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
96 W 15th Street
The exam includes a Clinical Skills Test as well as a Knowledge Test.
For more information or to schedule your test, please call 616-234-3184
For general information regarding CNA training and testing go to the Prometric Michigan website.