The IRW & Foundations Support Center offers both drop-in support and scheduled small group sessions where students can connect with academic coaches (tutors) who are here to help students focus on achieving their academic and personal goals. This is an environment dedicated to supporting students who are enrolled in the following classes:
- IRW 097, 098 (Integrated Reading and Writing)
- PY 100
- CLS 100
- ESL students working on reading and vocabulary
Students enrolled in these courses are encouraged to stop by the IRW & Foundations Support Center any time during open hours.
- Textbooks for use in the support center
- Friendly academic coaches and staff
- Computer stations
- Technology assistance
- Dictionaries & thesauruses
- Study tips and strategies
- Study materials and worksheets
- Large white boards and markers
- Notebook size white boards
- Pens, pencils, note cards, scrap paper
Winter 2020 Semester / Jan 13 - April 30
Mon-Thurs: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Fri: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location and Contact Information
Room 234 Learning Center (Library)