Pursuant to Section 209 of Public Act 265 of 2018, Grand Rapids Community College makes available here the pertinent financial and best practices information about our institution.
- 2018/19 Budget - BOT Approved
- 2018/19 Adopted Budget and Projected 2019-20 General Fund Revenue and Expenditures
- 2017/18 Midyear Budget and Projected 2018-19 General Fund Revenue and Expenditures
- 2017/18 Annual Operating Budget
- 2016/17 Debt Service Obligations
- Employee Contracts
- Employee Health Insurance
- 2016/17 Audited Financial Statement as of 06/30/17
As defined and outlined in Section 225 of Public Act 265 of 2018, here is the annual cost of attendance at Grand Rapids Community College.
As defined and outlined in section 230 of Public Act 265 of 2018, below is the Local Strategic Values Resolution adopted by the GRCC Board of Trustees on September 18, 2017.
As defined and outlined in the Management and Budget Act, 1984 PA 431, Section 238, here is the JCOS Self-funded Report for the period January - June 2018.
As defined and outlined in section 209 (5) in The State School Aid Act of 1979, reporting requirements, here is the information on Programs Providing Opportunities for College Credit