Join other GRCC students to discuss Title IX: what it is, why it matters, and how you can help. We'll talk about the issue of sexual harassment, and how we can address this at GRCC. We'll discuss sexual assault, stalking, domestic and dating violence, including what those mean, resources we have in Grand Rapids, and how we can work to address these issues. Bring your questions, concerns, and ideas to join with GRCC's Title IX Coordinator in discussions of gender-based discrimination.
Choose a session and join us!
- Thursday, September 19, 10-11 a.m. RJF (Main) 323
- Wednesday, September 25, 1-2 p.m. Cook 102
- Tuesday, October 1, 10-11a.m. Cook 220
- Wednesday, October 16, 10-11 a.m. Sneden 207
- Tuesday, November 5, noon-1 p.m. ATC 243
R.S.V.P. in advance if possible to email@example.com. Please join us!