Frequently Asked Questions

Following the links below will provide FAQs to more focused subject matter. For general FAQs, proceed to the questions below the provided links.

How do I create an Online Center Account?

Visit the Online Center and request a login. Please contact the Enrollment Center for more information.

How do I get my GRCC Student ID number?

Contact the Enrollment Center at (616) 234-3300.

I've forgotten my password. How do I get it reset?

Contact the Enrollment Center at (616) 234-3300 or the Student Technology Help Desk at (616) 234-4357.

How do I change my name?

A student name can be changed with a driver's license or state ID and court decree, marriage certificate or certificate of naturalization. Employees/student workers must go through Human Resources.

What do I need to add my social security number to my student record?

If you would like to provide your social security number on your student record (for example, if you are seeking financial aid) please bring your driver's license or state ID and social security card to the Student Records office.

How do I change my home address, mailing address, email address, or phone number?

In the Online Center under personal information, select
"demographic data" and select the tab with the information that you wish to change. Edit/Add where appropriate. NOTE: if you are changing your address, consult the Cashier's Office to determine how it affects your "residency" information.

How can I get my grades?

You may obtain your current and past semester grades through the Online Center.

The class I want is full. Do you have a wait list?

GRCC just implemented the use of waitlists. For more information, please visit the waitlist webpage.

When may I enroll in classes for the next semester?

Enrollment is based on earned credits. You may find out when you are eligible to enroll by using the Online Center. Log in and Enrollment Dates are on right side of page. Contact the Enrollment Center for more information.